Saturday 29 October 2011

Halloween Pumpkins

I love this time of year. Not because of the dressing up and the huge amount of sweets available. It is purely because its harvesting season and the golden colours of autumn spreading over the land scape.

I am becoming more creative since moving in to our house. I have never carved a pumpkin, and today I did that.

My choice of pumpkins



The hungry pumpkin
























The cat in the moon light!



Finished



These are not going on display in my house as I do not want to attract beggars!

D J Simpson

2 comments:

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

love your pumkins! im laura from lauras medical blog i hope to be yoru friend

Dsimpson83 said...

Why thank you very much Laura. most certainly be your friend. Not sure how to add you. Could you help? Apologys for not many updates but more to come when my garden comes alive in Spring :)